The BadWhoops. These just dropped down the list when new projects present themselves. I'd sorely love to wrap up the Guild Ball figures just to tick another one off the list.
- Infamy  - No progress.
- Guild Ball Fishermen  - No progress.
- Hasslefree Miniatures  - Completed 4.
- Heresy Miniatures  - Completed 2.
- Warhammer 40,000 Space Wolves  - Completed 9.
- Warhammer 40,000 Death Guard  - One test model done, but will pause this as I plan to swap to Word Bearers.
- Shadespire  - Started.
- Guild Ball Morticians  - Completed 1.
- Willy Miniatures  - Started the vampire, but not finished.
Hit and miss here. Some forward steps made but then a few steps back. Space Wolves were complicated by buying the Dark Imperium box set and Shadespire, so they've taken precedence. I did manage to complete the Inceptors, Ancient and five Wolves from the original box.A few really small projects were completed at the last minute (Human Interface, Arcworlde & The Walking Dead) which was nice to clear off the backlog. Small projects hanging around start to irk after a while, so these quick wins please me.
- Colony 87 - Completed all 9.
- Blood Rage - Completed 1 wolf.
- Conan - Completed 10 wolves.
- Zombicide: Black Plague - Completed 22 wolves.
- Terrain - 6 pieces from Crooked Dice, 3 containers from TTcombat, 3 armoured containers, 9 barrels, 12 crates from Games Workshop, and a few other odds and ends.
- Human Interface - Completed 3 characters.
- Arcworlde - Completed 1 Ork.
- The Walking Dead - Completed 1 zombie.
The total number of distinct things completed, not including tiddlers like crates and barrels, is over 100. Which is honestly about 40-50 better than I thought it would be, despite my optimistic goals at the beginning of the year.
I'll think on what I want from 2018 before posting goals. Some quick ones come to mind, but let's make it a challenging one again too.